Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from Toronto

I haven't updated this blog since about Wednesday last week but I plan to post some more material this week. I got back from Toronto an hour late because of some guy who didn't deem it necessary to hurry up from his connecting flight from St-John's New Brunswick. It took him 30 minutes to get from one gate to another; his luggage even beat him to the plane. The pilot wasn't too happy about this and totally ripped on the guy on the airplane's PA system when we pulled back from the gate and made our way to the tarmac.

As I re-read my notes and draft up some more material to post, here is a non exhaustive list of various quotes I picked up during the conference... enjoy and keep reading:

“The best metric of a code review is the number of W.T.F. per minutes” – Uncle Bob

“Agile means good engineering practices” – Mary Poppendieck

“A good scrum master is seen but never heard” – Ken Pugh

“It's not an iteration if you only do it once” – Jeff Patton

“Any tool can be misused” – Henrik Kniberg

“I don’t know what I want to I know how to get it” – Sex Pistols

“The only way to go fast, is to go well” – Can't remember who said that

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uncle Bob source ;)
http://www.osnews.com/story/19266/WTFs_m