Monday, August 4, 2008

Information overload

The day just started, we were handed a bag full of pamphlets and various information at registration. There are too many conferences to select from and I hope I'll be able to cover as many topics as I would like throughout the week. This morning I'll be attending the "Research-in-Motion" portion of the conference and I'll be posting more details about what is presented to us later in the day.

Update:

I have sat through a number of partial research paper presentations. Some are interesting, some not and some totally lack content. Baring in mind that this is "research in progress", these researchers are basically polling the crowd for feedback on their papers. There is nothing very practical to use on the field as of now but this should be different tomorrow. I'll post a summary of the topics discussed today with more detailed comments later.

No comments: